Friday, October 14, 2011

Bill SB48

It is very disappointing to see that the effort to stop SB48 was unsuccessful. This means our children will have no choice but to accept the school curriculum which portrays homosexuality and transgender as positive lifestyle. However, Thia is not the first time we are disappointed in our system and have to deal with reality. We lived through this far. How did we do that? I have lived long enough to learn that I cannot always get what I wish for. When we face disappointing outcome after all that we've done, there is one thing left to do; asking ourselves whether each one of us had put in one's best. If my answer is "yes", I need to go on trusting God will do the rest for the best in His eyes. We need to remember that the reason God includes us in His work is not to make us feel good to win but to make us realize what we are and the purpose of our existance. Praise the Lord, He is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment