Friday, March 22, 2013

What God Wants and What I Want

What is the difference between what I want and what God desires for me to have? Let us think about these things. The things we cherish, the things we desire to have.... We cannot let go of our treasures. What God desires is our soul. God’s thoughts and our thoughts are completely different. Our souls are most precious to God. It is not the things that we hold onto that are precious. If by holding onto these things I am unable to enter into Heaven, then everything that you are holding onto will be taken away from you. Everything that you think that you must have, if by its possession you cannot be a child of God, then it will be taken away. We think that when things are taken from us that God has stolen something from us. God did not steal it. Your soul is most important but you are unable to let it go of what you desire. Parents want to hold onto their children. It may be your husband or wife. The material possessions that you desire. It is money. It is merit. We desire to be embraced by God while holding onto all these things, but while we hold onto to these things we cannot be embraced by God. You must let go of something, you must open you hands and rid yourself of it so that you can grab a hold of the things of the Father. Rather than hold onto to God, in one hand we hold onto what we want, and the other hand we hold out to God asking Him to give us more. You cannot do this. Stop being stubborn. Stop being selfish. Why do you believe in Jesus? Why do you come before Him in His place? Is it not to enter into Heaven? Then why can you not let go? Why are you not satisfied with God alone? There is nothing that you hold onto that you can take with you when you die. They put clothes on you when you die. They bury you in the clothes that you liked when you were alive. What are you going to take with you? What is it that you think that you can take with you that you are unable to let go? What are you unable to let go of? I almost died. I could not take my children or my husband with me. Everything that I cherished I could not take with me. Why are you unable to let go of it? God has provided for our family. He is the one to feed us and clothe us. We could do nothing without Him. When you surrender everything to God who will take responsibility for you, He will not let you starve. But we calculate. Tomorrow you need a certain amount of money the day after you need a certain amount. Yes, you have to pay rent, and have many bills that you must pay every month. But even those things do not always get taken care of according to your plan. Nothing happens the way I plan. I am not sure how well you are able to plan and have everything happen the way you plan, but not many things have happened the way I have planned in my life. Even today, one of my sons is in the middle of a work project, we thought that today was going to be the end of it, but it turns out it isn’t. It does not happen as we think and as we plan. We thought that this month or at latest next month, but again today another setback occurred. Things that pertain to laws do not work to our desires, they do the things that are to their standards and their calculations. We do our own calculations. We say that we are children of God, Jesus is our bridegroom, but we do things according to our calculations. Where is God in all that? Where is He? We abandon Jesus when things do not meet our requirements. When God does not answer our prayers we turn our backs to Him and sit in discontent. Then how do we respond? We ask Him to take care of us. We tell Him to come meet us as we have our backs turned to Him, and comfort us and give us all that we ask for. This is how we are right now. How long will you behave this way? Until when? If you are even the slightest bit happy, you lift you hands in praise and you are excited and sing “hallelujah.” And when you are unhappy, where is Jesus who you say is in your heart? Where is God? Though we say we have surrendered all to God the very next day we can’t control ourselves. Today I did not feel like speaking. No matter what I say your hearts do not change. You heads get bigger as you fill it with knowledge but if you do not live according to the Word, then what use is it to listen to it daily? The greatest blessing is to obey even one command. I really have nothing to say. I am unable. I feel that I am unable to live in the manner I preach. I think that because I do not live it, you are unable to change. I lose sleep over this. I am unable to share the message. In my mind I do not want to give the message, but because the Lord says to speak I speak only as a messenger. What use is it to have a head filled only with knowledge. What will happen if you think that you are a believer because of what you know and in your folly do not enter into Heaven? “God, what would you have me do?” “What must I do to have these souls stand before you?” “What must I do to have these truly stand before you in repentance and live according to your will?” “Father, what must I do?” No matter how much I pray there is no answer. If you have something to tell me that I am doing wrong then come and tell me. I must change for you to change. What is it that I am unable to let go of? Tell me what it is you know. At this rate you and I will not be able to go on. God’s thoughts and my thoughts are totally different. Father desires our souls. He desires us from the top of our heads to the bottom of our feet. But our hearts have been sold to foolish things and we are unable to see God the Father. We are unable to let go of what is in our hands. We still do things in our stubbornness. We still desire to do things our way. It breaks my heart to see that you refuse to change what we teach you and the things that you already know. I am speechless. How much more is the heart of Jesus breaking, and how much more He is hurting. He came in the flesh, was beaten, died on the cross, yet we carry on in our own pleasure. How much do you consider the heart of God? You don’t come to church because your feelings are hurt. If you feel bad then you go to church for comfort. Where is Jesus Christ in that? I do not know God well. What little I do know breaks my heart. How much must the heart of Jesus be breaking, and how much must the heart of God be breaking when He looks upon us? But we think that we are special. We complain that God does not hear us. We complain that God does not understand us. We tell Him to wait upon us. What should He wait for? How long should He wait for you before you live according to His will? How long should He wait for you to love Him, serve Him and have you acknowledge Him and follow Him? How much material blessings will you need before you throw it all away? Why are you unable to throw away your idols? We are commanded to have not other gods before Him. There is no other God other than Him, but we serve all the other gods. We sing and confess that this body is not ours and belongs to God, but each of you are the owners of your own body. What are we to do? Really, what are we to do? The world is in a frenzy because it is the end of days. Rapture is coming. Will you be raptured believing in Jesus in this manner? If you are not raptured the persecution and suffering will be unbearable. How is it that you will survive in those days as a believer in Jesus when you are not able to do so now? Now is the time to be blessed when there is no suffering. Will you ask God to wait for you to turn to Him when the persecution begins, when it would be easier to believe now and be raptured before it all the unthinkable things happen? How will you enter into the kingdom of God if you are still here after the rapture if in this moment you are not able to overcome the hardships and trials you face today? What is it that you cannot let go of? What is it that you desire to still hod onto? What is it that you still consider yours? When my mother passed away she was able to take nothing with her. When I nearly tasted death twice, there was nothing that I could take with me. When God calls me and I stand before Him, I cannot tell Him that I will not go. No matter how much you try and resist, if God calls you tonight you will have to go. All that you hold precious will become someone else's. You may think that your body believe to you, but the moment God calls you your body returns to dust. What is precious? What is precious? Are you not here so that you will not go to Hell? If you are here to believe in Jesus Christ and to enter into Heaven, then you must obey God's commands and live according to His Word, but how will you enter into Heaven when you are not living according to His Word? There is no verse in scripture Bible that says you can live how you want and go to Heaven. No matter how I search there is no verse that says you can go to Heaven by doing what you want. There is no Bible verse that says you can enter into Heaven living in any manner that you please. It says that only those who do the will of God in obedience will enter into Heaven. What are we to do? I cannot go to Heaven according to my will. The only way to go to Heaven is to do the will of the Father. You must let go of one of the two. If you are holding onto both you will end up in Hell and suffer. You will not go to Heaven. What will you do? I have not been able to sleep these days. There is nothing I can do according to my will. Please, live the way God desires. God has given you His standard through His Word, but why do you interpret it in the manner that you want? You cannot enter into the Father's kingdom by interpreting the Word the way you want. You can only enter into Heaven when you meet God's requirements. You must meet all His requirements. We have it posted on our site, you cannot go with just 99%. Someone had written that even if you were to lack .01 percent you will not enter into Heaven. Is that person lying? We must pass the test. What is the test? It is obedience to the Word. You must truly believe in Jesus Christ. You do so with your lips. You sing praises. But your hearts are not sincere. You do not believe truly in your hearts. With your sinful lips you praise God, you lie, curse, you do it all. What about your heart? Please, stop living the way you want. To live how you want is the path to destruction. To do what you want is a curse. God's will, in His Word, His requirement is that we believe in Jesus as my Savior, but we do not. To do what you want is to not believe. It is written to obey is better than sacrifice, but how obedient are you? You do well with your offerings. You come to church and give your tithes, you attend worship, you serve others, but I have told you before that you do not have to do these things. You do not have to serve. If you do not want to give your tithes then don't. Do not give your tithes that you are not giving from the heart. Without your tithes the church will still continue and God will still do His work. Do not offer false worship. Offer up true worship. You do not have to have a beautiful voice. You can sing be off beat. But truly, truly serve God. Truly, truly obey. Now is the time to be blessed. Now is the time when suffering is less. Do not say that you will believe in Jesus if you are here after the rapture. How will you believe Him then when you cannot do so now. You do not believe now but will you believe then when you will be tortured. Revelations warns us that a time will come when we will not be able to buy or sell, but you lie and steal even now to sustain yourself. In that time it will be even more severe, then will you not deny Jesus so that you can live? We deny Jesus in this time of freedom, but to say that we will not deny Him during a time where there will be no freedom.... Follow Him now. Do not do it then, do it now. Do it when you can. Throw away your idols while you are able. When that time comes you will not be able to throw away your idols even if you want to. You will have to serve them. You will have to serve the devil so to extend your life or else die. While you are still able, awaken and believe in Jesus the right way. Truly believe in God the Father. If you are truly children of God, then listen to your parent. Listen to the Father. Is Jesus your bridegroom? Then listen to His voice. Do you truly believe that the Holy Spirit is guiding you? Listen to His voice and do not say "no." Say "amen" and obey. Then you will be embraced in the arms of the Father. This is God's will. What is your will? The things that you desire to attain. The things that you own. The things in your future. You tell God to wait a little bit longer. Later. Before I die. How nice it would be if you knew when you were going to die. No one knows. I am not sure why I think about this, but in my family we die early. That is why I thought I would die soon after I turned fifty. I think that I have lived a long time. I have lived 15 years longer than I thought I would. When I look back, though I am over sixty, time is not long. It is a short life. If in this short life you are having such difficult how will you endure eternity? We have no understanding of eternity and that is why people think that going to Hell will not be a problem. People question if it really is that bad. If this is what you think then go and see. If you think Hell is nice then go. If you want to go to Hell then stop going to church. Why suffer like this? At least enjoy yourself before you go. If you are here to truly go to Heaven as children of God, then live according to His will. Live a life that He will gladly accept. Live a life so that He will say to you "well done." You are my child. You are my slave. You are my bride. Should we not hear these words from Him? Then we will be embraced in the arms of the Father. This is to live according to the will of the Father. Which path will you choose? Which path? Decide. If you don't want this then go your way. You will not go to Heaven by walking the line between both. You will not go to Heaven because you come from a family of believers, because you have received grace, because you have experienced the Holy Spirit. You must believe until the end. You must obey until the end. You must listen to the voice of God correctly until the end. In the rapture only the ones who hear the trumpet call will go. If the rapture happened right now and the trumpets were sounding, but I do not hear it, then I will not go up. If by sitting at church, studying the Bible, or because you are a member of the church or you have attained the title of elder, deacon, or missionary or other title and by such you could enter into Heaven then I would acknowledge all of you and give you such titles. But you cannot go to Heaven with these titles. A church goer who has no title but lives in obedience to God will enter into Heaven. A pastor who does not obey the Word of God will not enter into Heaven because of His title. This is the problem. You like merit, authority, you like titles of pastor, elder, deacon. You are proud when you have attained these titles. You get upset when you are not called by your title. You will not go to Heaven because of these titles. If you could go with the title then all the churches would have to give everyone titles. If the titles were a ticket to Heaven, then all the churches would have to give everyone a title. But that becomes the strength in your shoulders, an idol, and because of it many people have not entered into the Father's kingdom. Truly believe in Jesus Christ. If you truly believe that the blood of Jesus has washed you from your sins and has turned you to repentance then you cannot live like this. You must truly repent. You must truly obey. There can be no idol before you. There can be nothing which you are unable to let go of. I am begging you. Please, let us follow Jesus and believe God the Father correctly. It is the same for me. I will not go to Heaven for preaching this message. I have only shared this as a messenger. If I do not live like this then I will not be able to enter into Heaven. Many preachers mistakenly believe that because they gave the message that they will go to Heaven. It is not so. If it is so, then why are many people being shown many pastors and their wives burning in Hell. If that is the ticket to Heaven then all of you go and be pastors. It is better to not be a pastor if you are going to be a stumbling block. God can raise up stones to preach His message. Do not let our souls be empty graves. Let your souls melt under God's grace. Please be like children. Please be humble. You cannot go to the Father's kingdom by your will. Only the Father's will. Only the Father's Word. Obedience unto God. It is impossible for us to know God. Because we do not know, it is easier to obey. We try to argue in our faith, but how can we ever know God completely. We do not know. We do not know His heart. We do not even know our spouse's heart, we do not know the heart of the one's we date, we do not know the heart of the children we have carried from our womb, then why is it that we think that we know God and act arrogantly about it? I do not understand. Because we do not know, obey. Please, obey. Please, have a gentle heart. Do not have a hard and rigid heart The Word cannot take root in a heart that is hard as stone. God's Word cannot take root in your mind if you are filled with your own thoughts. Unless you are broken you will not be able to see the Father. Clean heart, righteous heart, a poor heart. As it is written in Matthew 5. What are you taking with you? It says that you must let go of it all in order to see all that is. Unless you have faith as in Matthew 5 we will not be able to enter into the Father's kingdom. Do not think that you are special. Do not be proud. Do not say that you are special because you have received blessings, grace, or knowledge. It is blessed to not know but live in faith and obedience. Our Lord has said to Thomas that blessed are those who do not see yet believe. We live in a time of blessing. We have been given the Word and we know that The Lord has come. Do not turn this blessing into a curse. You should turn a curse into a blessing but you are turning your blessing into a curse. If you truly know Jesus Christ, then throw away all your wrong thoughts and receive the blessings that you all desire, and enter into God's kingdom which is my hope for you and the hope I pray you have for yourselves. I pray that will live a life of victory in the Word. Sermon by Pastor Joy Youngsook Lee Translation by Miguel Park

No comments:

Post a Comment