Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow" Isaiah 1:18

What have you been doing this week? How have you lived your life? Everyone goes through struggles and difficulties, but you do not let those things consume you. We have taught you how to separate yourself through prayer so that the world does not enter you. Why are you here without having prayed? Prayer is not lip service. Either you believe Jesus or you do not. You cannot serve Jesus and serve Satan. Yes, we live in this world but it does not mean that you are to be a part of this world. You need to focus. Your hearts are blocked. You can fool people, but you cannot fool God. Though your sins be as scarlet, He will make you white as snow. We think that the blood of Christ washes me everyday, but do we ever consider what it means to be cleansed and the life that I must live because of it? The blood means nothing if I do not repent and change my life. You are fooling yourself if you think that you are cleansed but do not live differently. If you are darkened by sin, do you think that making that clean is easy? You do not become clean without action. You must repent. Without repentance there is no value in the blood. If my husband has been cleansed, it does nothing for me if I stay close to him.  I must repent myself if I want to be clean. How easy it would have been if my parents faith was transferable to me, but the bible says that it is not the case. You may think that you are better than those who are in prison, or cleaner than someon else, but in God's law you do not prevail. God is love and he is forgiving. But you are not forgiven for saying only a prayer. The words of God will not pass away. We teach how you must live and think here. We teach you that you must rid yourself of stubborness.  Your will never obey God if you are stubborn.  You think that God must obey you. You will never get into heaven that way. I do not teach what I want, but what the bible says. You may complain that what we teach is hard, then you are free to leave. I teach what I have learned and God has shown me. God will not bow down to you.  You must bow to Him. God does not need to use you.  He can use anyone. If you want to be used by Him, then you must direct your life into the direction He wants. In this world, you can succeed doing whatever want. If you want to succeed in Christ, then it will never be easy. Your job, position and status does not matter to God. God never directs me where I want to go.  I have to go where He leads me. He will teach and guide me until the day I die. It is endless.  The degree of which I humble myself will be the degree to which He uses me. There is no end to His teaching. Even the knowledge of the world is vast but the wisdom of God is infinite. How well do you know the bible? How many times have you read it? You have made God an accessory.  Something that you carry around. You also think that you are not stained by sin.  You think that you a not as bad as others. God is greater than you but you think that you are greater than God. That is why you demand from Him. Who is the master and who is the slave? You will never know completely all of God's word. Even the most Bible educated people will tell you that they don't know completely. Do not let pride fool you into thinking that you are better than someone else, that you know more than someone else. Confess to God your sins and stop pretending like you are not a sinner. The blood of Christ can only wish you when you repent of your sins. Just to look at it does nothing. There were many around Jesus when He was crucified, but because they were there does not mean they were saved. To believe in Christ you must confess to Him the you are a sinner and repent. Then Christ will forgive you and cleanse you and give you eternal life. Will you believe Him and follow Him? Do you want the blood of Christ to flow through you? Do not think that when you follow Him that you are free from difficulties. Blessings and trials happen to both believers and nonbelievers. You are not a believer because you are better than the nonbeliever. Rather pray for those who do not believe.  Pray for this city you live in. Bless those so that you too may be blessed. If you truly are a follower of Christ, then pray for those who do not believe, and pray for the country and people of Israel. They are God's chosen people.  We are not to judge them, just pray for them.  Bless them, do not curse them. You are filled with frustration because you only think about yourself. The world is passing by.  Stop worrying about what you will eat, God will take care of you. Decide which path you will take. Summary of sermon by Pastor Joy Y.s. Park

No comments:

Post a Comment