Thursday, August 2, 2012

What I Think and What God Thinks are Different

Spiritfruit.July.20.2012 What I think and what God thinks is different. My reasons are different than God's reason. What I desire and what God desires is different. What God wants and what I need is different. I must acknowledge this. Our Lord tells us to not worry about what we will eat or wear. He tells us to look at the flowers in the fields. He tells us that they are more beautiful than all of Solomon's glory, but we don't understand this. We think that our will is God's will. We think that our thoughts a God's thoughts. Truly we must do the will of God, and our thoughts should be the thoughts that belong to God, but we mistake our thoughts as His thoughts, our desires and His desires and the things we seek as the things God desires that we seek. It is wrong. This is why we are lost. We should be on track as a train on it's rails, but we fail to do so. We refuse to give up and follow the tracks. Neither will God bend to our will. We should abandon our ways and follow God, but as if we a gods and wait for God to surrender to us. Will God surrender to us? God will not surrender to us. Even now God's will is being done on earth. Satan does act, but nothing is done outside of God's will. We must believe that even the acceptance and denial of paperwork is also the will of God. Satan is able to accomplish his goal by getting in our way, if so, then we did not pray enough or God is allowing it to happen to further His will in a different way. Our job is to do our best because we do not completely understand God's will. When God desires that we let go of something, it would be easier if we did so, but we do not. We are to strive for our best and when we realize it is not God's will for us, we are to surrender and be joyful in Him. When we have forms and paperwork that does not go the way we want, we stubbornly keep fighting until we get what we want. If it does not end up the ay we want, then we end up arguing and complaining to God. So when you stubbornly get what you want, God is allowing you to live your life on your terms. He tells to go do what you want and then return to Him. You think that this is a blessing. It is not a blessing. This gives me great fear, so much that I pray to God to never allow that to happen to me. I tell Him hat I will obey so please never let me do what I want. If do not understand His will I ask Him to block the path before me. But others pray until they get what they want. God will answer your prayers even if you ask for the wrong things. You are told to ask and it will be given. This can turn into a problem. I try to make sure that I do not ask for anything that is not right. He will answer your prayers. This is why you go out into the world for a time and then later return. Because He answered your prayers. A parent does not want to give their child something that is not good for them, but when a child is persistent, the parent will at times allow the child to experience what they have asked for. The bible does not say you will not get your prayer unanswered because you for the wrong things. This is a problem. We get excited when our prayers are answered, but later when things become difficult we blame God and complain to Him for taking away the answer to our prayers. God will not take something back from you. You have asked for something improperly, you have misused the gift, and you are the one who fails and y end up coming back to God. You need to be sure that what you desire is truly in line with God's will. But many times you desire something for yourself and you mistake it as God's will and refuse to let go of it. This house was purchased because God said to buy it. So we may say because God told us to buy it that He will make sure it is ours forever, but that is not so. If God does not give us the money to make payments then we will have to walk away from this house. Why? God has a reason for us being here, and he has a reason for us leaving. If He tells us to walk away from it then we will do so. You cannot be stubborn. In the pt 10 years we almost had to file for bankruptcy 3 or 4 times. I surrendered. Maybe He was testing me, but He gave us money to pay and He has provided for us unto this day. It is the same today. I have no credit, so the house is under my husbands name, but God is the owner and if He wants it then we will give it to Him. If He tells us to pay for it and use it then we will do so. Many of you think God is petty and He gives first and then takes it away. You do not understand God. God will take something away and replace it with something greater. But we don't see that. We look at our immediate circumstance and complain that God has taken something away. Do you think that in my home we have no problems? We have greater problems in our home than you may have in your homes. You don't see it. We have incredible problems we are dealing with right now. We choose to do our best and go peacefully in the way God is leading us. It would be so much easier if God would just tell us clearly what it is He wants from us, but there are many things that are not clear. Watch the movie the Rose of Sharon. There is a scene where God takes someone away to Him. It is mostly in English so the children should be able to understand it well. We may think that we are serving God well and following Him so why is it that we get called to Him when we a young. We question why some people get to live to 80 or 90 but those who are good and have faith, who serve God and help others are called to God early. We do not know God's will. I have been in pain for decades and yet He does not take me away and still gives me life. Is this a big ministry? I keep sharing with you that I live in my bed. We do not know God's will. Because of me many people suffer. Many people must help me so that I can move and live my life. How much better it would be that God would take me away and let someone who is able bodied to live. We do not understand God's will. We must pray daily to ask God to show us His will and to allow us to live according to it. Ask Him to show you His will. Prayer is a conversation between God and you. Pray is not about asking God to give you this or that. It is time spent conversing with each other. How much time do you spend in conversation with God? When it is something you ask for you rattle it off and then you are done. You say you have done your part because have asked. At times when I am about to pray or about to read the bible, God speaks to me first. At times He wakes me in the middle of the night to seek Him earnestly in prayer. So I think maybe He wants to show me something, but He tells me all He desires is that I call out to Him and pray. Last night I could not sleep. He said the previous morning that He would meet me and He came and woke me around 3 AM. I thought He wanted to converse with me, but rather He had me call out to Him in prayer. It was a different prayer. God calls us according to His will and desire, we do not approach God on our terms however way we want. At times in the night He gives me scripture, so I wake my husband and ask for the bible so I can read what He is telling me. I do not know His will. The scripture He have me last night I still have not understood why it was given to me. What is your God's will? What you desire? If it is what want then you should sleep at night. Why doesn't He give me His word when I am awake, why awaken me from sleep? Does God not know that you are sleeping? Does He not know us? He knows us. When God has a purpose He will take His time, ask for certain prayer and use certain people. There are also times when I am to pray. And then the are other times where we commune with each other. Our lives are complete when we live according to His will. I fail at this many times Sometimes it is because I am in painted suffering. I may take medication and miss the opportunity while asleep. That upsets me the most. You can miss sleep and there is no problem. But we think that sleep is too important. Yes, you need sleep, and God created you to need sleep, but when you are filled with the spirit you are not tired. When you are in spiritual training you do not get much sleep for years, but you are not tired. When you are working outside of God's will you will be tired. It is all the same work, as a student or for business, try it for yourselves. See how you feel after a day doing your work in God's will, or if you feel better after having lived a day doing what you wanted to do. Go and see for yourselves. Then decide if you are going to live in God's will or doing what you want to do. For me, when I live in God's will I have more peace, freedom, and joy even though there is still pain, suffering and difficulties to face. I am given strength to overcome. It is because God is with me, I can overcome easily. The days I decide I will live the way I want is far more difficult and at night I cannot sleep. When I have not asked for forgiveness I cannot sleep well at night. I may try to act as if nothing has happened but does that really work? We all have these situations in our lives. There are people I need to forgive and people I need to ask for forgiveness. But with this burden are you able to sleep? You are one with your spouse, but of you have wronged them and act as if nothing happened, how terrible do you feel? Is it not difficult to face each other? It becomes uncomfortable. If this is not so for you, then you are incredible people. If I wrong my children, it is difficult to face them. If my children have wronged me but do not seek forgiveness and I am waiting for them to do so, then it becomes hard for me to face my own children. This is aside from whether I forgive them or not. Why does God tell you to forgive others first? It is for your peace. It is not for your neighbor it is for you. When I am able to forgive first then I am at peace, but we wait for the other to seek forgiveness first. It is because we don't understand God's will. When there is something hindering your walk, will God answer your prayer? No, He will not. That is why we are told that when we are in the midst of giving our offering and you are reminded of a a wrong you have done, to leave your offering and to make right what you have wronged and then to come before God. Do you truly understand what this means and do you forgive others? How much have you thought about this and have you gone and asked to be forgiven? Because we do not do this, even between couples there will pass days of uneasiness. Even to the point where you make one another skin crawl. But you act as if nothing is wrong. I can't live like this. I need to be lifted up and down many times a day. If I have any ill feelings I will die. Your situation is not like mine, so you may harbor ill feelings, and not face each other when you go to bed. Nowadays people have many rooms so you can even go sleep in another room. The bible is specific about separation between married people, only when you are in prayer. You can have your space and be comfortable that is understandable. But when you are angry with each other you turn your backs to each other. Did you repent? The bible says to repent before the sun goes down, but you did not. Are you going to bed the way God desires for you? You are not. You say tomorrow you will ask to be forgiven. I always say to you what if you are called tonight? What if tonight you are called? We have accumulated so much of this that we have become numb to it that now it does not even effect us. It does not bother us. We think that this amount of sin is accepted by God. We think to ourselves that 'today I sinned and God did not punish me, there aren't too many problems in our home, so maybe I don't have to follow Jesus for a little while.' Is it really this way? This is foolishness. You have lost. But still you think that you are comfortable. It has been a year or two, maybe 10 years or twenty years since you should have repented and asked for forgiveness, but time has passed and you are doing everything you want to do in you life and there a not too many problems, so you think that God has overlooked your sin. Do not be mistaken. Did God let you get ay with it? He did not. The problem is now bigger. Repent at the moment. Do not be mistaken and think just because you have repented once that you never have to repent again. A life of faith is about living according to God's will and not my own. It is about living to the standards that God desires and not my own. What does God desire? Does He ask us to harbor ill feelings to each other? Does He ask us not to forgive others? Does He ask us to be proud? Does He ask us to be greedy for material wealth? Does He ask you to live however way you want? Are these the things that God wants from you? It is not so. Desire the things that God desires. Do what He wants you to do, the things that please Him. Do the things that will bring now to Him. I pray that you become people who can do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment